Friday, September 16, 2005

Deinse Milanni Nipple



In short ... here does nothing but rain! In Milan we must move with the boat in a little '! : P

Well other than that, we say that the study has never been so "active" at a "passive" like this one.

I mean)
's work has had a breakthrough game last Saturday with a big meeting where we put some points on what needs to be done and finally, after a long summer of inactivity, we pass to the final color of certain backgrounds (right now I'm going to do what the interior bosco1): D

For the rest you know, all Stano taking hours to work and we confirmed that we had a big job started in July will be in port!

For the moment the client has approved the general idea of the project (the super-secret: PPP), and this is already a great thing!
Yeah! We see that not to talk about from time to around + good luck! : D So soon we will have a
briegfing (eh?) With our employer, and also there (fingers crossed) he'll do something.

For the rest we send mail, telephone and curriculum here and there in search of new work.

I (Lup), I picked up the comic of the "extra" to draw it starting over (not a big deal since it was only a page diseganata ... ahahahaha! Uh!) And we are still exploring the world of digital coloring of a comic.
I said in this regard, an advertiser is required where a comic book colorist, but anyway .... The first board test did not go well: (But I'm not discouraged. I was given a second chance and now, when I find a bit 'of time, will refer again and away you go: D Never be discouraged!

I wrote to sufficiency:)
Ah finally I made a small addition.
On the page of "Friends," which you see the link above the House (^_^), icons you can find my LiveJournal and Lalla where we publish our experiments graphics (wallpaper and icons) above concerns regarding the show:)
If you are curious, go have a look: D

Ok I'm done!
Stay tuned for more news!

Lup

0 comments:

Post a Comment