Saturday, September 24, 2005

Columbus Ships Label Parts

organized! Some scribble


:)
Well well! I see that some of the aficionado commented on this journal! Thanks guys!

We for our part in these days we give ourselves to the background. The backgrounds for the game are proving to be really confusing, but the end result we hope will be drinking: D In the meantime I do

(Lup) the experimenting with Painter 9 and I must say that makes it a lot:) If you want to see here
two sketches (


desert and boat

). Two sketches in which I concentrated more on color and that + the beautiful grid perspective there in the options of this great program ... not because of the desert as the boat, I have not done any pencil sketch: D

Oh well oh well! now it just so happens that you return to work! : D
Stay tuned for more news;) Lup

0 comments:

Post a Comment