Tuesday, May 4, 2004

Crystal Clean Deodorant

Words garden

I crashed a spider in the coffee. That I have arachnophobia.
Not a good start of digestion. What have I done these months? I trained to become unemployed, effective April 30, 2004. I refilled the boxes of the Compaq model 17-inch monitor, I've brought in my entire wardrobe (after having cleaned up sweaters and jeans to class '89 / '90). I stuck my eight pairs of shoes in a backpack. I received flowers and plants and a steel bracelet Brail for my departure for work. I began treatment for alcohol was evident decay of the liver. I filled dozens and dozens and dozens of investments double, finishing a dual black ink cartridge. I sold the bike. I bought underwear and signed a tin garage.
I go out for a walk, a couple of miles to the post: waiting for my new accountant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment