Monday, October 8, 2007

How To Make Water Bottles For Rabbits



Mami.

Post your Last.fm overall top 10 artists, the first song you Theirs heard of (a) That the song made you fall in love (b), and your current favorite (c).

not use Last.fm, I rely on the artists more airplay in my present (in alphabetical order)

1) Anthem (a) I do not remember (b) of heart Grieve (c) Onslaught

2) Arena (a) Out of the wilderness, that is the first debut album (b) Valley of the Kings (c) Witch hunt

3) Loudness (a) I think Crazy Nights (b) certainly Crazy Nights (c) Rock 'n roll gipsy

4) Mago de Oz (a) I do not remember (b) Molinos de viento (live) (c) and Dance of Mdv fuego

5) Michael Schenker Group (a) Love is not a game (b) Time (C) Paradise (live acoustic)

6) Fiction (a) I do not remember (b) Secret Love (c) Eternity and To the wings

7) Rush (a) unconsciously, Where's My Thing Part IV, knowingly Tom Sawyer (b) The villa Strang (c) maybe Far Cry, since I'm trying to assimilate the new album

8) Scorpions (a) and (b) Still loving you (c) Sometimes those little-known, such as Partners in crime

9) Therion (a) and (b) To Mega Therion (c) almost the entire Sirius B and Lemuria

10) X-Japan (a) Standing sex (live on VideoMusic!) (b) SS, Endless Rain and Forever Love (c) say Rusty Nail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment