Monday, June 25, 2007

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum No Cd

weekend on

stormy return to Milan I would say ... but let's start dlal'inizio. Friday I left the office and the first 15 are left for Trent with a friend who requested a ride. I arrived alkle 18 and after a quick bath, I went out to dinner with my family who I hannor egalite a helmet with an integral system blutooth on my birthday. We went to eat dinner and half-fish has joined us Fabio. Then we are left with our other friends who gave me two gifts: the body of Dior cream, what is pandan with my perfume, and a colorful necklace. Also quiet evening over pay because I was tired with the journey and at 24 I was in bed. The day after lunch with the relatives epr celebrate and I received money from his grandfather and uncles and a beach towel from my cousin's girlfriend.

After lunch I had a laudanum abbiocco huge and I got a bit too 'of depression ... do not ask me why but I was tired and just wanted to sleep and cry:) Fabio cuddling me and I slept a bit 'and I woke up at 20 fresh and perky! I prepared and came out with the other in the center. We have been around for a few bars and then to one o'clock we went home and we saw a bit 'of TV then to collapse during sleep:)

Sunday at 13 we raggiutno running friends to celebrate the graduation of a my friend and we ate the excellent grilled meat with vegetables. I also got the sun and now I have all the cleavage and the back red! Yay finally take the color! At 5.30 we went home, I made the bag and I went to Milan votla ... meeting an absurd traffic so much so that I came home at 23! And I slingshots into bed exhausted! Well after

for comments on various news and more: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment