Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hairspray Costumes To Buy

We need calm and cool



Maybe I should consider yoga, or try dematerialized.
The donut encircling my hips could resist, but that would be enough for a straw: Contains various types of alcohol. Important: lemon. Emergency braking, skidding in curves, loss of rear grip and at a fraction of a second upside down.
"I just believe in what is good for me." Despotic and selfish? I? Embeh?
If this smell a little ', with various layers of the train, mussels and dust.
Nimesulide, fresh sausage and soft morbiso robiola: the breakfast of champions.
And I did not open the beer!
If I start to work I make a massacre. Offres
cook, cleaner floors (I'm obsessed with wax), sanitation bathroom and kitchen (oh my God how disgusting !!!), A hair in the sink obsessive compulsive short, but not iron.
ask for references Transylvanian

0 comments:

Post a Comment