Thursday, December 22, 2005

Life Simulation Pregnant Game

bugcharlie @ 2005-12-22T15: 53:00

I feel empty, as if it had passed the full and had taken away the debris from the riverbed. An estrangement
soft, the finish line on the horizon that blends with that of departure.
's a feeling that I know well, are my 'km', the emotional food that nourishes my eyes.
I should ask how many lives I have lived, how many people are. Yet I feel that one size kaleidoscope moves in the stomach. I like the rocking soul.
It 's the time window of metabolizing the year ended, narrowing his eyes, just enough to glimpse only the lines of what surrounds me.
empty the garbage, dividing the material to be recycled.
Then maybe something will come back to the surface later.
I can only live for the moment, the dilation of the nostrils to breathe air as possible.

'll breathe the Castelli Romani, for the moment I am slowly on the morning mist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment