Monday, March 29, 2004

Brutal Nipple Piercing

the mystery of the Z in Winword ...

Having finished my daily tasks and leave a sacred volendomi sfa (sweet f ** kin 'anything, in short: a beloved ...)-spring afternoon,
I remembered that long I want to put to the Lords' tennici "network
a matter where I racked my brains for a long time
but which, in spite of exhausting research, I found solution.
I'll call it: the question of the mysterious and capital

Z.



someone tell me why when I type the "Z" capital, as initial of a word not recognized by correcting Winword (Windows 98SE with Office Word 2000), a part of me bell'errore ("This program has performed an ' illegal operation and will be shut down ") that sends me to hell because they do not block me and then saved the file as read-only?

beginning I did not understand - that anger! - Because I planted the most beautiful word in an article, a chapter of the novel, a poem filed ...
Then came to a head node.
The same thing happened to a friend of author ... Z ELIG (think bad luck! Not to say Z ... Neil !!!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment