Friday, September 19, 2003

My Dogs Cuticle Is Inflamed

bugcharlie @ 2003-09-19T18: 50:00

Finally the cool autumn. Last night I watched the Po, seemingly motionless, like an old man sits there and watches you from the bottom with a condescending eye. The green shores, to the detriment of what is said in Turin. I've always loved this city, even when I lived away from her. I love her being shy and mysterious, with many legends that tell the character of strong-willed and twisted.
Search for a new identity, my primary purpose. Drifting away the painful memories, to breathe life to my rationality and consciousness. Sort your thoughts without being overwhelmed by them, breathe deeply myself. Concentrate on what I have, and I'm not what you or I can not have.
Last night I had fun, I needed it. Thanks F.
will have a wonderful holiday, we deserve to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment