Monday, July 28, 2003

Canada Drivers Licence Template

bugcharlie @ 2003-07-28T15: 01:00 As promised


That Dreams are journeys to take one from familiar shores, Strengthening the heart, empowering the soul.


I stared at the floor yesterday. I wrote the account of my day at the track. I saw Matrix reload. Locked in the house, closed like a clam.
I saw all the days back in slow motion, with panoramic views. I half closed my eyes to the tears, shaking his head to shake it like a dog. I would like to notice one morning that I stopped thinking about it. Go to sleep one night with a good word.
And I have so many boxes for the mind, no tapes, as well as what's inside is confused, useless to the game of three cards.
dishes that I have for the house are the ones that my father bought when he left. Coincidence painful.
now retrace my steps to retrieve items scattered throughout Italy would not be something. But some things are not overdue and that the resignation has nothing to do I miss her. I spent all my money to buy happiness without a price. I spent all my dreams to reach out on a bunch of roses, which I have been only the thorns.
to remain seated throw stones on the picture of the sea. That

0 comments:

Post a Comment